October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Mammography is the best and frequently utilized test for screening for bosom tumor. Every mammogram additionally implies introduction to superfluous radiation. So it is critical to plan the general screening tests astutely - as for time and recurrence.
Recorded beneath are a couple of rules about how frequently you ought to get a mammogram:
* All ladies more than 35 ought to do customary self-checks to search for protuberances or strange swellings
* Women more than 50, and with no family history of disease, ought to complete their first Mammography at 50 years old (and do it each 1 or 2 years subsequent to counseling your doctor)
* Women with a family history of disease, ought to begin completing consistent screening tests from the age of 40 (and do it each 1 or 2 years relying upon your history and BRCA1 and BRCA2 hereditary transformation status)
* These are standard suggestions; in any case you should counsel your doctor for any inquiries or questions you may have.
* Getting a mammography exposes you to hurtful radiation; however the advantages of mammography quite often exceed the potential mischief from radiation introduction.
There are a great deal of myths encompassing bosom growth. Recorded underneath are the most widely recognized ones:
On the off chance that you have a protuberance in your bosom, it implies you have bosom growth
A little rate of bosom bumps end up being disease. On the off chance that you do find a determined protuberance in your bosom, you should counsel a doctor and complete a clinical bosom examination
In the event that you have a family history of growth, you too are probably going to create bosom tumor
Having a family history of bosom malignancy puts you at a higher danger of creating growth, however factually just around 10% of people determined to have bosom tumor have a family history of this sickness
Positive history in a first degree relative: If your mom or sister created disease beneath the age of 50, you ought to consider getting standard screening tests by 40.
Positive history of bosom malignancy in different eras on a similar side of the family: If a few relatives less than 50 years old have been determined to have bosom tumor, it is likely that there is a bosom growth quality in charge of this. (BRCA1 or BRCA2 hereditary Mutation)